To end your week, we’ve rounded up ten more fun Gene-related tweets. Special thanks to fashion guru Carson Kressley for tweeting the pic of the An American in Paris poster!
- @annecayer To the girls who talked through every Gene Kelly dance sequence: you’re the reason we can’t have nice movies anymore and why Ke$ha is famous
- @jaks8373 Gene Kelly was one fine specimen of manhood.
- @localnotail Gene Kelly just put his arm around Frank Sinatra & told him that he loved him while they were both in sailors uniforms.
- @CarsonKressley Can’t do better than the look of gene kelly from an american in paris yfrog.com/h8ylutgmj
- @ChrisVanPatten When I grow up, I want to be Gene Kelly.
- @archelina Just showed Child the magic that is Gene Kelly up a lamp post and all she could say was ‘that’s a bit dangerous’
- @nxlee Thank you God for giving us Gene Kelly… in short shorts.
- @AuddieP Oh is football happening? I was distracted by the Gene Kelly movie in my DVR…
- @SaulRosenbear Gene Kelly drives a white MGB in this movie. Hell yes.
- @MiloWakelin Saw An American in Paris at the
#BFI. Now my date wants to be A Londoner in Gene Kelly. Me? I’m just happy the rich chick was called Milo…